Many people assume (incorrectly) that FedEx suspends all moneyback guarantees during the holidays. While FedEx certainly limits their Money-back Guarantee claims throughout the holiday season, many FedEx services are still guaranteed. Here’s a quick guide that shows which FedEx shipments will be eligible for refunds this holiday season and which aren’t.
FedEx Ground & FedEx Home Delivery
While FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments are typically guaranteed, FedEx Money-back Guarantees are suspended for all shipments picked up from November 26 – December 24. Packages scheduled for delivery on the day after Thanksgiving are guaranteed by the next business day.
FedEx Express (Air)
FedEx Express shipments scheduled for delivery from December 18 – December 24 will be guaranteed by the end of that day for all of the following services:
• FedEx First Overnight®
• FedEx Priority Overnight®
• FedEx Standard Overnight®
• FedEx 2Day®
• FedEx 2Day® A.M.
• FedEx Express Saver®
• FedEx First Overnight® Freight
• FedEx 1Day® Freight
• FedEx 2Day® Freight
• FedEx 3Day® Freight
• FedEx International First®
• FedEx International Priority®
• FedEx International Economy®
• FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®
• FedEx International Economy DirectDistribution
• FedEx International MailService®
• FedEx International Priority® Freight
• FedEx International Economy® Freight
The FedEx SameDay money-back guarantee does not change through the holidays.